As the owner of a privately held construction company, you’re all too familiar with the many challenges facing those in your industry. Some, like government sequestration or a rainy March, are out of your control; but there are others that you can manage, including cash flow concerns, extracting meaning from your financial statements, overpaying income taxes, and cultivating positive relationships with banks and bonding companies.
MKS&H construction accounting specialists can help you eliminate your financial challenges. Our CPAs and advisors provide a broad range of accounting, auditing, and tax services to developers, homebuilders, general contractors, and subcontractors.
As your trusted advisors and part of your inner circle, we provide the highly specialized and personal attention you need and deserve, going far beyond putting the right numbers on paper for your financial statements and tax returns. Instead, as a key part of your team, we help you plan for the future and derive meaning from those numbers. We’re there every step of the way, helping with current concerns, like determining if your company can support the cash flow crunch of a sizable job to long-term planning issues like developing and executing an exit strategy.
Below are some of the services our team of construction- focused CPAs and consultants provide. Contact us to learn how we can help you make your way through the numbers and improve your bottom line.
Our Construction Services Include:
Accounting & Auditing
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations of Financial Statements
- Pension & Benefit Plan Audits (ERISA)
- Maximizing a company’s bonding capacity
- Establishing and monitoring job costs procedures
- Cash flow management
- Tax Deferral Maximization
- Alternative Minimum Tax Planning
- Federal, State & Local Tax Planning
- Estate & Succession Planning
- IRS Examination Assistance
- Surety Credit & Bank Financing Assistance
- Business Acquisition and Sale
- Strategic Planning & Profit Enhancement
- Succession Planning
- Security IT infrastructure assessment