Come for the job. Stay for Your Career.
MKS&H is a progressive regional CPA/Business Consulting Firm based in Maryland. We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our tax practice, working from our Frederick, Maryland office.
If you are a highly motivated, career-minded individual… if you’re interested in business and want to work directly with business owners… if you’re looking for a career opportunity that offers more than just a paycheck… then we’d like to hear from you.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the basics in income taxation.
- Prepare detail Federal and state income tax support schedules to be used in tax preparation.
- Preparation of entry level income tax returns for both individuals and various business entities.
- Organize tax files to support current year tax filings in a paperless office environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Tax department Senior or In-charge Accountant
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or taxation desirable
- Public accounting experience preferred and a CPA or CPA candidate
- Excellent time management and detail-oriented skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
MKS&H offers excellent benefits, including a healthcare plan, a cafeteria plan, 401k, tuition assistance, business development incentives, a technology loan program and more. EOE.