Archive for Category: Taxes

1099 Tax Form Q&A

Are you required to file a 1099 tax form? As a general rule, you should issue a Form 1099-MISC to each person or unincorporated business to whom you have paid at least $600 in rents, services (including parts and/or materials), prizes, awards, medical and health care payments, royalties (at...

Read More