Tier One Technology Partners has appeared on Penton Technology’s eighth-annual MSPmentor 501 Global Edition, a distinguished list and report identifying the world’s top 501 managed service providers (MSPs). The complete 501 list is currently available on MSPmentor. Additional lists include:
- The top ranked MSPs in North America
- The top MSPs in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- The top MSPs in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- The top Small Business MSP list comprised of the top companies in our annual survey with 10 or fewer employees.
“We are blessed with a great team, which enables us to experience steady growth – the goal of any MSP,” said David Shaffer, CEO of Tier One. “It’s a privilege to be recognized by MSPmentor’s 501 for these achievements.”
Tier One Technology Partners is an MSP based in Maryland, focused on going above and beyond computer repairs or sales for its clients. They pride themselves on serving as an extension of their clients’ businesses, applying information technology to solve real issues and help a company pursue its long-term goals. This is achieved through a combination of proactive IT support to eliminate downtime, constant reliable care for any and all IT issues, and strategic use of technology to stop security problems and improve daily operations for a business’ staff.
“We want to congratulate Tier One Technology Partners and look forward to covering their growth strategies in the year ahead,” said Marcia Parker, Executive Director, Penton Technology Group.
Each year, MSPmentor gathers information for its annual rankings through the participation of managed service providers and IT service providers in its annual survey. The survey was conducted from December 2014 through January 2015. Rankings are based on Penton Technology’s unique criteria for MSPs such as:
- Annual recurring revenues
- Total revenues
- And more
Tier One Technology Partners is proud to have ranked on MSPmentor’s list through its dedication to delivering business-focused IT service and unsurpassed support for all Maryland and Washington DC businesses, with a focus on:
- Solving real business problems with practical and innovative use of IT
- Providing prompt and responsive support for any IT issues
- Planning ahead with clients to adopt the best IT for their needs and budget